Let Us Handle Your Veterans’ Appeals in Lakewood, CO
Areas of Practice
Don’t let the claims process strip you of the help you deserve. Instead, allow our veterans' attorney to be your ally. Our legal team has the knowledge and experience to help you through your claims process. Should your claim be denied, we will fight to make things right, too. Our team has helped clients secure benefits for a variety of medical conditions. Our legal services have covered:
- Depression, Mood, and Affective Disorders, Psychosis;
- Military Sexual Trauma.
- Traumatic Brain Injury;
- Diabetic and Sensory Neuropathy;
- Muscle Weakness and Wasting;
- Speech, Swallowing Problems;
- Breathing Problems;
- Multiple Sclerosis;
- Parkinson's Disease.
- Hand, Foot, Hip, Thigh, Knee, and Lower Leg Impairments;
- Muscle Injuries;
- Foot Conditions.
- Heart Conditions;
- Artery and Vein Conditions.
Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Ear Conditions Such as Vestibular Infectious Conditions;
- Loss of Sense of Smell or Taste;
- Respiratory Conditions;
- Sleep Apnea.
About Robert Gruber Attorney at Law
Robert has represented disabled claimants at thousands of hearings before Administrative Law Judges. He has a history of success, and clients count on him thanks to his professionalism and assertiveness.
Contact us and request a consultation related to your situation. Our firm offers legal help for veterans in Lakewood, CO.
Our Clients Say
Quality of Service: 5.0/5.0 Value for Money: 5.0/5.0